Thursday, April 30, 2009

CHI CHAK!!

G : B, let me show you some of my photoshop masterpieces

B : oh, come on show me!!

G : this is my latest April 09 masterpiece

B : wow!! not bad! but obviously you got no hair yet hehehehe

G : ..... there are also some older masterpieces which I made in SJMC or at home last yr.

G : I think I made this in SJMC. It looks like a graveyard hahahaha

B : ooo, this looks like the one u put in your msn display pic!!

G : this is our nato's blog header!!

B : I guess no one go to the blog liao after you put up the header..

G : oh noooo... now I know why... opsssss

B : SO, do you have any failed example to show? those you cannot let ppl see one??

G : hahaha, I have actually, let me show you too!

G : some ppl might say it looks nice but it's not supposed to end up this way haha

B : I heard you also tried some photo effect right?? using real people?

G : ya... you.. sure you want to see??

B : YES!

B : HAHAHAHAHA! why CMT look so greeeeen??? you just applied the gradient effect?!!

G : nooooo, I see ppl do very nice but surely sth went wrong when i tried hahaha!!

B : I think CMT will come after you soon!

G : that's why I use my photos for experiment now hehehe

dont't worry CMT, this pic will stay only in B&G lol

(G's post)

No comments:

Post a Comment