Thursday, April 2, 2009

canicula

(bitch)

(G bumps into B)

G : Ouch! B…what are you doing here?? Aren’t you supposed to be at class?

B : I… I…

G : Someone dumped you?

B : Nola…but…sigh…

G : But I guess it was your fault anyway right??

B : True also…but still…

G : You’re saying that you’re being treated unfairly?

B : That’s how I feel, and…

G : And you think that students your age shouldn’t be treated this way?

B : Well I’m not saying that, but…

G : So you’re gonna file a complaint?

B : I thought of doing that but…

G : But you think that would be a foolish and immature way to handle this situation?

B : Well, I was feeling a little…

G : Upset? Hurt?

B : Yea, and…

G : Hahaha.

B : Can you let me talk?

G : Oopss. Ok ok. Go ahead.

B : I had a dream last night.

G : Wet dream???

B : I dreamt about boarding a plane to Adelaide secretly…and once I’m there, I went to visit Y-H, P, and SK.

G : Ooh and then?

B : And then we went shopping at the mall… and then we had BBQ party at their house.

G : So long NATO never had BBQ party…

B : We NEVER had BBQ party. Lol.

G : Oopss. I think this dream means you’re trying to escape all your troubles, and you miss your friends soo much. But I wonder why you never dream of me.

B : I thought this dream means that I should go for BBQ soon.

G : ……

No comments:

Post a Comment