Tuesday, May 5, 2009

fluctuatio

 

G : B, it’s been a long time since you’ve blogged… what’s up? I thought there was a week’s holidays…

B : Study break ma, I thought no need to blog. Hehe.

G : ……… I’ve been on a break for about 9 months, and yet I still blog…

B : You’re too free la.

G : 0o0o0o so you must be very busy? What have you been doing??

B : I went to Zouk! CLEO’s 50 Most Eligible Bachelor Finals Party!

G : 你 OK 吗 ?? You go there to see guys?

B : U see G, when there is an event that feature hot guys such as this, surely there’ll be a lot of hot girls who’ll be there also ma.

G : Ooh, you’re so clever… But but, by hot girls you mean CMT and ASLY?

B : Ermm…

G : What time were you home? Your mummy daddy didn’t scold you?

B : I’m 22 already la.

G : I’m …I’m…21 but my mummy still don’t let me go out at night.

B : U cannot dance ma, your new bone marrow cannot take the intense vibrations. Lol.

G : …………

B : Hehe. Anyway, you must be a pro like me!

G : How?? Teach me teach me!

B : First, as you approach your house, mati-kan your car engine, but leave your handbrake down, and your gear shift to D. Your car will slowly glide down silently to your front porch.

G : What is mati-kan engine?

B : Means off your engine la noob…

G : Oh oh… then???

B : Then do not use your car alarm to lock your car doors. Lock it manually. Likewise, if your house has an autogate, manually open and close the gate, cause some gates create lots of noise when it closes, if it is made of cheap material like mine…

G : Oh Mr B, you’re so clever!! you’re my idol!

B : So where you wanna go tonight? MOS? Zouk? Barcelona?

G : Hehe see first ya, tell you tomorrow

(the next day)

B : So G, going?

G : Not sure yet leh. Tell you soon ya…

(the next day)

B : Going, G?? Faster decide la

G : Erm will let you know ASAP

(the next day)

B : Oi G, tonight on or not??

G : My momma say swine flu… better don’t go out…

B : …………

1 comment:

  1. "G : Ooh, you’re so clever… But but, by hot girls you mean CMT and ASLY?

    B : Ermm… "


    Ermmmmmmmm....erm your head la!

    ReplyDelete