Sunday, April 12, 2009

純粋なクラップ

(pure crap)

B : EH, is your turn to update our blog la.

G : oh oh, now updating hehe!! any clues for today's post?? or any breaking news??

B : errr, today someone went for a funny inteview called "come-get-a-girlfriend".

G : failed already?

B : yesss, the boy said he want to jump.. BUT I dun think so

G : I wonder who's the boy..btw, I watched "Marley and Me" today and I .. I.. cried a lilll bit

B : because of Jennifer Aniston??

G : NO laa, because of Marley the dog haha

B : ohhh..

G : I thought you want to sell your 5 years old Indian Star tortoise??

B : yess, why??

G : To plan for our future, we should keep it as our pet! treat the tortoise like our child!! thn only I decide whether I want to have children or not~

B : Are you OK today?? dont want talk to you anymore..

G : ..............

(G's COTD a.k.a Crap Of The Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment