Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fast & Furious Part 1

B : hey G, you look serious. What's up??

G : hmmm, I'm a bit stress.

B : Doing assignment? I thought you free 24 hrs nowadays?

G : haha, is bout my body la. I think is time to tell you the truth. Are u ready B?

B : yes...

G : Actually, my plalet level never reach the min lvl since transplant. My immune system is not functioning normally. After 3 months, it looks like the viral infection is still strong. Whenever the medicine is reduced, my platlet dropped also.

B : Ohno, so what the doctor said?

G : today, he said sth like "I cant tell" , " strange" , "unusual" .

B : huh??? means you are dying?

G : not yet hehe. Although is a bad sign for a doctor to say sth like this, he said the situation is irrelevant to leukemia. It's infection. But is wth kind of viral infection is still unknown. So Monday I have to do marrow test.

B : ohh, so means you OK la? Are u feeling normal now?? Anything strange??

G : hehe, I'm feeling normal so far. Hopefully monday is a good day for me!!! WIll you be there for me Bakkie??

B : I'm always here for you Giappy~ (hug together)

G : ouuu, I'm so touched!
There are things that I want to achieve in life, please dont put a stop to me ..yet.

(G's wish)

No comments:

Post a Comment