Saturday, April 18, 2009

frater obsisto foramen

(bros before holes)

G : B…

G : B…

G : B!!!

B : Huh?? Oh! Oh!

G : ………… Stop listening to your iPod touch la.. it’s blogging time!

B : Sigh

G : Why sigh? You just got your new iTouch wo…not happy?

B : Happy le…but…

G : Sad because you don’t have a special someone to share with?

B : I…I…

G : Eh B, last time you told me, you almost got together with J.

B : That was long time ago le…2 years ago

G : Why didn’t you get together with her? What happened?

B : Why suddenly you’re asking about this?

G : Suddenly thought of it. Lol. Curious ma, cause the both of you almost made it.

B : Well…well… one of her reservations was… because she kinda knew my ex, C. So it’s like J and C are friends, and she just felt that it’s weird.

G : Ohhhhh. Like that also can feel weird meh? I don’t get it wo. Love means love la.

B : Okay I give you an example. If let’s say you couple with R. Then one day you break up. Then after that I couple with R. How would you feel then?

G : If like that then Chronicles of B&G sure close down already. Hahahaha

B : That’s exactly my point

G : And then hor, continuing that example you gave, A is both our good friend. How’d you think he’ll react to this?

B : I think A will be speechless. Split. Torn in between… Helpless…

G : Oooh I see. So I guess J can be highly commended for her to put her friendship with C first before committing into a relationship that will potentially jeopardize their friendship.

B : Yes

G : Hmm. but too bad, because of that, you remain single. Nyahahaha. Oopss…

B : ……………

1 comment:

  1. i offered myself to share with u, u dun want nia hahahaha!! opss..

    ReplyDelete