Sunday, April 5, 2009

fide et labore

(with faith and zeal)

After his first 48 hours as No.1, we are once again delighted to have N on our blog.

G : N, what were you doing at Petaling Street?

B : And you drank Teh O Ais Limau! Love you N! Muah.

N : Well, during our last interview, I saw B’s fantastic watch. I knew I had to get one. Hehe. Oh, and TOAL is to die for. Delicious. Way better than my usual Black Label.

B : But, N, you’re so rich and powerful now. Shouldn’t you be able to afford an original one? You got so much commission from the nuclear submarine deals. (jealous). I still haven’t got my commission from my tuition deal yet. (hint)

N : Well, now recession ma, cannot simply buy RM10-20k watches you know. Besides, to show that I’m “One” with the rakyat, I must wear what they wear too. Nyahaha.

G : Ouuu. Eh N, why did you remove the ban on the two newspapers?

B : Yalor, I thought you said you wanted to save money la, save the trees la… And the 13 ISA Detainees! Why did you release them?

N : Hehehe. Fooled you guys huh? Now it’s my 100 honeymoon period ma, and we have 3 by-elections some more. So I better make popular decisions lo. After 100 days, throw them back to Kamunting, and ban those papers again. But don’t tell anyone. Ssshhh.

G : Wah you’re so pro!

B : Yea. We have much to learn…

G : I heard… B and N were from the same school. Is that true?

B & N : Let us march on to glory! Let us surge on to fame! Let us raise our voices and our hearts! Onward, onward St. John’s! Onward, onward, onward St. John’s!!

G : …………

1 comment: