Sunday, March 29, 2009

ascendo ab auctoritas

(rise to power)

Today we’re inviting a special, honourable, and very very very important guest to our blog. Fresh from getting something he dearly wants without clearly earning it, he’s none other than N.

(N bumps into G)

N : Ouch! Why is it so dark in here?

G : Earth Hour ma, lights are off

N : ………

B : So how are you feeling, N?

N : I’m good. I’m in a mood for change! Change in my party’s constitution! Change in the quota system! Change in th……

G : We can see that you’ve change into your undies.

N : OMG OMG OMG! How can you see that? I thought all lights are off for Earth Hour?

B : It’s already 9.30, N. So why are you in your undies?

N : Well I’ve got this meeting with a special person for a hot night of passion. Hehe..

G : Wah so dangerous. What if your wife finds out? Or if this girl keep stalking you?

N : Easy. Just bomb her with C4 Explosives la

G : What'’s a C4??

B : There, the one the terrorists use one in CS. (Counter-Strike, not Chye Soon)

G : Ouuuuu

B : But N, you’re not scared the police come after you meh?

N : Aiya. Scared what? Last time when I was No.2, I still can get myself out of trouble. What more if I’m No.1 now?

G : You the man N!

B : Eh N, why did you ban the 2 opposition newspapers?

N : Oh oh. Because I only read the Star, NST, Utusan, etc. So what for waste money print so many newspapers? Waste money nia. Especially now recession period.

G : Waste the trees printing so many newspapers also!

N : OK come, I bring you all visit this girl using my new submarine.

G : Wah Nuclear Subs wor. Where we going?

N : Azerbaijan. My 2nd favourite country after M.

B : M for Malaysia?

N : M for Mongolia!

G : ………

B : One last question, N, what impression do you think you can impose on the public that is different from your predecessor?

N : Well, for starters, I won’t fall asleep at 99% of my official functions!

B,G & N : HAHAHAHA, LOL, ROFL, LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment