Saturday, March 28, 2009

最後のカード

(last card)

B : I'm emo.

G : Why you emo?

B : first, lots of assignments. I'm stress and tired doing those assignments. Need to revise notes also. Not only that, I want to score high high.Mood not so good lo.

G : that's all??

B : and and..love problem. I like a girl. I went to the Curve purposely to find her everytime. But I wonder if she knows my feelings or not...haihhhh.

G : anymore??


B : oh oh, got. friends' problem. I want breaking news, they give me break-up news. As a friend, I tried to console and encourage them. So when I talk to them, I a bit emo with them also.

G : ouuu, understandable reaction la B. next time, if you emo, think this way. You still have your last card : HEALTH. That's a priceless gift to you!! You should be at least happy for a few mins everyday for having the card. Not worth it la if you always emo. What's important - move on after a while. I lost my last card...Opsss.

(after few seconds..)
B : I feel better now!!


G : so fast...

(In G's mind)
When a person is indirectly saying HIHI to death, the person's mind will reflect all the happenings in life and people. The valuation process of people, moral values and life will start again. Maybe that's why people like soldiers, patients, or the like are more determined, calm, act slower or sometimes cruel and selfish after some vicious cycles or catastrophic events. These people realised something during the process, be it intrinsic and/or extrinsic value. Their perceptions and fundamentals had changed. What am I trying to say? next time before you syok syok emo, ask yourself, worth it or not. Value it. As for me, sometimes i wonder, is leukemia the price i need to pay to be a lil more mature? hope not.

1 comment: