Thursday, March 26, 2009

arieto caecus caninus

(like a blind dog)

B : Should I go to A&W today?

G : Depends. Are you hungry?

B : Should I go even if I’m not hungry?

G : I think you are hungry, but yet you don’t wanna go to A&W. Which is strange, because A&W is your current flavour now and it only opens every Thursday.

B : I do have a weird way of doing things..

G : Well you do know you got nothing to lose, right.

B : Maybe A&W is sick of me eating there every Thursday.

G : Or maybe you’re just being paranoid.

B : Why?

G : A&W is the food. You are the customer. Food doesn’t order the customer. The customer orders the food.

B : Oh.

G : And if A&W doesn’t like the customer, they’ll kick you out. So far that hasn’t happened, right?

B : Right. But should I give A&W a skip this week and go again next week? I did go to Starbucks after all yesterday

G : But A&W is gonna close soon. You may never get to eat there again.

B : True true.

G : Love is for fools wise enough to take a chance.

B : Brilliant. Want me to pack some for you?

G : ………….

No comments:

Post a Comment