Thursday, March 26, 2009

G's 最新のニュース

(G's latest news)

B : hey G!! How's your blood test today?

G : oh, so far so good. Not back to normal yet, but no danger so far.

B : you sound so cheerful, are you pretending?

G : nola, in fact now if i look at my palm, i will have a big smile!! but.... but.....

B : what happened G?? i'm here with you, tell me babe~

G : there's a woman with leukemia, same like me, she passed away yesterday. I'm sad..

B : you know her?

G : no, she appeared in the news. Her siblings refused to donate bone marrow to her, which
directly led to her death!! I'm very down. She got the hope to live for years to come, but
why her biological siblings refused to help her? I think they..they.. are too cruel and
selfish... (tears coming out)


B : ohnoo, they really shouldn't do that. I can understand your feelings. Don't get too
emotional..
(hugging together)

G : the reasons they gave are unacceptable. They thought they will die if they donate part of
their bone marrow?? EXCUSE ME?? bone marrow means the stem cells in your blood!!NOT
your BONE!! WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS SIT DOWN AND RELAX.They are too
religious!!! I understand the process, that's why I know. But I couldn't help...

B : ooo, maybe you can help others next time. Do you need some tissue???


G : No,thanks. I'm fine. ohya,btw, can you...stop hugging me?? a bit geli la

B : .....................

1 comment:

  1. u knw wat? to avoid confusion ar, u should put 2 author there, thn whn by the end of the post, it ll show ur name if u are the one posting, instead of bak name la~

    ReplyDelete