Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lazy to put a Latin title this time

After a turbulent few weeks, N is back at B&G.

N : B&G, I feel so stressed.

G : Why why why?

N : So many issues on my mind le. PPP suddenly has 2 presidents, Perak has 2 menteri besar, but since after A got bombed, I only got 1 lover left.

G : Lol. You notty boy!!

B : N, why you didn’t wanna contest in Penanti? Scared ah?

N : Noooo la. Who said I’m not contesting?

G : ???

N : Haih, you poor innocent souls. You see, although I didn’t put an official candidate there, I’m using a different tactic this time.

B : Wah, how how?

N : Easy. I bought over Ms. A, asked her to contest as an independent against PKR, then asked her to threaten to reveal some nasty stuff about PKR.

G : That way, the voters will think PKR is such a badddd party, and they won’t think that BN are behind this evil instigation of a dirty campaign!

N : You’re getting smarter, G! Look's like you’re recovering well…Hehe.

B : So pro! But you still made a mess in Perak.

G : Yalor. That Z has the guts to compare himself to Mandela & Gandhi.

N : Nola, that retard is only saying that they share the same skin colour.

B&G : LOL!

B : But I was quite surprised that you let the High Court rule against you.

N : Aiya, that was just a ploy ma. You’ve never heard of Appeal before meh?

G : Apple?

N : No, its… APPEAL.

G : Ohhhh

N : Yessss I did that to impress everyone, including Prez’ O in America!

image

Prez’ O : I was PUNK’ed!!!!

N : Ngek ngek ngek!

B&G : ………………

No comments:

Post a Comment