Sunday, May 24, 2009

Photoshop CS2 Finale ^^

Prof G : Good morning students.

Studentsss : Good morning Prof G!

Prof G : ngek ngek ngek. Today... I gonna teach you.. how to design a billboard.

Studentsss : yes Prof G!! Bravo!! bravo!!

Prof G : FIRST! create a new canvas with size 1280 x 720 pixels.

Studentssss : yes Prof G!!

Prof G : THEN! add in or type anything you likey. Pls look at my sample.

Studentsss : Looks good Prof G!!

Prof G : ahem ahem hehe. THEN!! I dont care how you do it, make it LOOK ORGANISED. See my sample.



Studentsss : yes Prof G.....

Prof G : THEN!! time to DIY. Give some magic touches to your work. See mine see mine.



Studentsss : yes Prof G..... ...... ......

Prof G : LAST STEP! find a picture and paste your work in it. See my sample again!



Prof G : understand students??

Studentsss : you like didn't teach at all le..... !!!

Prof G : opssssss. Didn't I tell you all that I'm not a Photoshop lecturer?


(Prof G's post hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment