Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lazy to put a Japanese title this time

Mooeedin : G! good to see you here! why're you wearing mask??

G : I heard got swine flu in Malaysia now, especially in Klang Valley, is that true?

Mooeedin : ohhh, no need scared la, everything is under control!

G : ya. I know you told reporters that you got no plan to close all the schools in Klang Valley.

Mooeedin : yesss. I said "unless there is an obvious need for it, we don't want to raise unnecessary alarm among the people."

G : I'm wondering what is your obvious need, can you explain briefly?

Mooeedin : errr...errr...

G : is it wait until more ppl got infected ,thn you panic, thn you quickly close all the schools?

Mooeedin : sorry...sorry..I .. I...

G : smarter a bit la, I support BN wan ok?


(G's post)

No comments:

Post a Comment