Wednesday, October 14, 2009

NETO

B : eh? I thought you went back to your blog liao??

G : ohh ohh, I come back to visit u ma LOL

B : one day nia... got any breaking news?

G : got!! apparently...someone is stalking us!!

B : how so????

G : today when I was talking to a gal.. thn thn sudd she asked " How's NETO?? "

B : NETO??

G : thn I asked " NETO??"

G : thn she said " coz I googled your name, turn out a blog, so I click in to see "

B : eh ?? your name got so famous meh??

G : I duno le, but I knew she was talking bout NATO, so I just briefly intro her the history of NATO hehehe..

B : is she pretty?? got mention bout me anot??

G : nope, I just knew that girl for few days nia so have to be careful hehehe..

B : ...... so how you end the NATO topic with that gal??

G : easy nia, I point my finger to my mouth, thn to the front. thn bo liao lo ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment