Monday, October 12, 2009

It's Megan Fox again hehe

B : whyyy you keep thinking bout megan fox G?? you like her is it??? last few days you told me you prefer jennifer aniston??!!

G : nono...I'm forced to think of megan fox. you know your house Connaught or pasar malam there right?? from phoneix plaza go straight then we should take the right turn if we want to go subang ma ..

B : ya, you're right...but nth is related to megan fox oso!!

G : got..recently, they put up a huge n sexy billboard at the roadside...

B : dont tell me is megan fox hahaha

G : yesss, it's her new movie called "Jennifer's body"...

B : THEN ??

G : everytime I drive till there, I sure will look at the billboard for few seconds LOL...soo dangerous!! the billboard is so distracting!!

B : is your prob nia hahaha!! who asked you keep staring at megan fox??

G : nooo, I tried to fight it, but I cant .. I think most male drivers will have the same experience as mine LOL ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment