Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just do It Kien Giap!!

It's sad to know that my leukemia has relapsed.

Too many things that I have to let go this time.. like my UniSA life, the search for a soul mate lol and things that a 21 yr old guy should do.

I nearly give up when I heard this news, knowing that my life might have come to an end soon. It's exactly one year since my last transplant on 12 Jan 2009.

Sometimes I think if I have to be a baddd boy in exchange for health, thn I will be really willing to do it!! but that's only my innocent thought.

I still have another 50% of cure rate, this could be achieved if there's a match to my marrow and if I can pass through the 50% of mortality during the transplant. I feel helpless when I think of these, it's really a matter of death or alive.

At this point of time, I cant give up yet. It's really really frustrating that I need to go through the cycle again. I'm scared yet I have to be brave, smile to the dangers. My family is giving me full support!! Yet at the same time, I think I'm really a burden to them. My sister will quit her job as dentist in singapore back to look after me and it will costs my father near to 1 million if I go through all stages.. I owe them alot..

God has given me a road where there's no way back. This is a big test for me. I believe, if I can make it through, I will be someone in the future. If I fail, the only way out is death. I wont say I will fight alone this time, but with the power of friendship and my dearest family.

No comments:

Post a Comment