Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dont Play the Blame Game

G : B B! do you know who is Lydia Hearst ??

B : who is that???

G : a girl ..

B : ....... I know is a girl laa, but WHO?!

G : she's a model, I got her picture for you. See See


B : AWWW! got bf aa?

G : I have to ask her first HAHAHAHA~

B : OK! soooo, what's up with Lydia Hearst??

G : ohhh, apparently she said sth which impressed me

B : like???

G : OKOK..imagine I'm Lydia Hearst yaa.

Lydia Hearst : Obviously this is the worst financial crisis since 1930. I think it's human nature to want to point a finger and blame someone for what happened. But, in this case, it's hard to do so. Do you blame the government for relaxing the standard and encouraging the Americans to own a home? Do you blame the banks for creating such outrageous mortgage products to take advantage of the economic environment? Do you blame the individuals and families who followed these incentives to borrow beond their means? Is Wall Street to be blamed for pushing our financial system to brink, or are regulators at fault for not reading the signals all along?

B : impressive... I dont think I can say sth like tat lerr.

G : she somehow made a very brief conclusion of what causes the crisis!!

B : I cant believe it!! She's a smart girl!! Hot model summore!

G : haha, Imagine I'm Lydia again.

Lydia Hearst : Pointing a finger can often be fruitless and ignores the human aspect of the crisis. Blame only gets you so far. People's lives have been ruined. Jobs have been lost, homes have been seized, college funds and retirements have been destroyed. I'm interested more in what we can do to fix the issues on hand.

G : for me this is truly impressive. I bet she will do well in financial courses hahahaha.

B : EH! btw, you know Lydia Hearst for loooong time edi???

G : nola, I only knew her few minutes ago hahahahaha, in a business page LOL.

B : .......................

G : awww, dun like this ler, let you see her again laa, here we go!




(G's Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment